Find a unique handmade ring for yourself or a gift. To see more, please visit my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com

Sunday, March 18, 2007



This is a ring that I recently made. It's made with an Olivier glass tile. The tile is olive green and turquoise and looks like marble.

The ring band is made with sterling silver wire.

I love this one! I can make it for you in any size you need.

Not sure of your ring size? Save yourself a trip to the jewelry store - it's as easy as taking a thin strip of paper or ribbon and tightly wrapping it around the bottom portion of the finger you are trying to size. Mark the point where the ends meet. Then measure it in centimeters or millimeters against a ruler. Leave that number for me in the 'message to seller'. I will do the rest!

No comments:

Hey Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, here you will find pictures and despciptions of my handmade rings, specials that I am having in my on-line shop www.marymusic.etsy.com .

Here's What I've Been Doing