Find a unique handmade ring for yourself or a gift. To see more, please visit my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com

Friday, April 27, 2007

Lady Bug Ring and Toe Rings





Wow! These two styles rings have taken off so quickly. I've been selling them from locally to all over the United States. I make these with stirling silver wire and the cutest lady bug beads that I have ever seen. They all come in their very own ring box. A perfect gift for yourself or anyone!




To order one, visit my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com




1 comment:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

I think it's sexy when beautiful women wear toe rings!

Hey Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, here you will find pictures and despciptions of my handmade rings, specials that I am having in my on-line shop www.marymusic.etsy.com .

Here's What I've Been Doing