Find a unique handmade ring for yourself or a gift. To see more, please visit my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Handmade Birthstone Rings

Please check out my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com to see the two styles of Birthstone rings that I offer. My rings are made with sterling silver wire, Swarovski crystals and (one style also includes sterling silver beads). Rings are $15.00 each plus shipping.

There are instuctions on my site to determine your ring size if you are uncertain.

Your ring will come in your size and the month you need. Each ring is custom made for the customer.

Rings also come in a lovely ring box.

No comments:

Hey Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, here you will find pictures and despciptions of my handmade rings, specials that I am having in my on-line shop www.marymusic.etsy.com .

Here's What I've Been Doing