Find a unique handmade ring for yourself or a gift. To see more, please visit my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Check out my birthstone rings



I make birthstone rings in two different styles. They are available in any size (child or adult) and in any month you need. (If you are not sure of your birthstone, that's fine, I have them all) Simply state the month that you need.


Birthstone ring style ONE:

This birthstone ring is made with silver wire, a 6mm Swarovski crystal bicone with a 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone on either side.



Birthstone ring style TWO:

These birthstone rings are made with sterling silver wire, sterling silver beads and a Swarovski crystal.


These rings would make a perfect gift for any occasion! Even if it’s not your birthstone, it might be your favorite color! So go ahead, treat yourself!


Ring come in a lovely ring box. To purchase a ring, please visit my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com



I make my rings with great care. You will receive a ring that will last you for the rest of your life.

Not sure of your ring size? Save yourself a trip to the jewelry store - it's as easy as taking a ¼ inch wide strip of paper or ribbon and tightly wrapping it around the bottom portion of the finger you are trying to size. Mark the point where the ends meet. Then measure it in centimeters or millimeters against a ruler.

No comments:

Hey Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, here you will find pictures and despciptions of my handmade rings, specials that I am having in my on-line shop www.marymusic.etsy.com .

Here's What I've Been Doing