Find a unique handmade ring for yourself or a gift. To see more, please visit my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Daughter Pride Rings



What a lovely ring to give your daughter! This ring comes in any size you need and is intended to feature three birthstones: a daughter and her two parents.

These rings are made with sterling silver wire and 4 mm Swarovski crystals and will come beautifully nestled in a sweet ring box!

To order and purchase one of these, visit my on-line shop at www.marymusic.etsy.com . There, leave message in the ‘message for the seller’ with the size that you would like and the 3 birth months you would like included in the ring.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through Etsy or e-mail me at www.marymusic@ns.sympatico.ca.

No comments:

Hey Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, here you will find pictures and despciptions of my handmade rings, specials that I am having in my on-line shop www.marymusic.etsy.com .

Here's What I've Been Doing